Notice of Collection and Usage of Personal Information
The company herewith informs you of the following regulations under Item 1, Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act (hereinafter the Act):
- Purpose of collection: For consumer consultation.
- Items of personal information collected: Personal information that conforms to the above necessity, including email address.
- Duration, area, target and method of use of personal information:
- Duration: During the operation of this company.
- Area: Information may be used in the geographical locations of this company and other organizations that are bound with it by contract for purpose of business operation.
- Targets: Information may be used by this company and other organizations that are bound with it by contract for purpose of business operation.
- Method: Atomized machines or other none-automatic method.
- Under Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, you have the following rights regarding your personal information held by this company:
- Unless otherwise stipulated in Article 10 of the Act, you may inquire, request to view or demand a reproduction of the information we hold on you. However, according to Article 14 of the Act, the company may charge a fee to cover costs.
- You may request the company to add to or correct the information it holds on you. However, Article 19 of the Implementation Regulations of the Act requires you to provide relevant ground and facts for doing so.
- In the event that this company's collection, processing or usage of your personal information is in breach of the regulations of the Act, you may request the company to stop collecting information under the regulations of Item 4, Article 11 of the Act.
- Under Item 2, Article 11 of the Act, you may request the company to terminate procedures or usage involving your personal information in the event of disputes over the accuracy thereof. However, as stated in the Proviso, if the company needs to use the information for business purposes and states the disputes as it does so, or if written permission is obtained from you, the above does not apply.
- Under Item 3, Article 11 of the Act, once the specific reason for collecting your information becomes void or expires, you may request the company to erase or terminate processes or usage of your information. However, as stated in the Proviso, if such information is necessary to the company's business operation, or written permission has been obtained from you, the above does not apply.
- Implications in case of refusal to provide personal information: You are free to choose whether to provide your personal information to us or not. However, if you choose not to provide us with relevant information, we will be unable to reply to or process your requests.
- Consultation on this notice: Should you have any questions regarding the above regulations, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service line on 412-8880 (please add the 02 prefix if calling from Kinmen or Matzu areas).
If you wish to contact EasyCard Corp., please complete the following details and we will respond to your question as soon as possible. (All fields must be completed)