This website is designed according to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
The layout of the website comprises six main sections (each of which is accessible via a keyboard shortcut):
• Access key U：Main menu, containing the links to the main services of this site.
• Access key C：Center block, providing the principal information of the page.
Keyboard Shortcuts in Different Browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Alt+ hotkey
• Firefox: Alt+ Shift+ hotkey
• Google Chrome: Alt+ hotkey
※When the project tab on this website cannot mouse click, you can use the following keyboard browsing data:
• ← → or↑↓: Left-right or up and down keys to move the tab order.
• Home or End→: Can directly jump to label the first or last.
• Tab: Stay on the label, you can use Tab to browse the contents of that data, when faced with the radio buttons ← → or ↑ ↓ keys to move the order of items .
• Tab + Shift: Press Tab + Shift to jump back on the amount of information; when you jump back to label the project can continue to use the ← → or ↑ ↓ keys to move the tab order.